EO New Jersey will host a half-day workshop presented by Marty Finkle, CEO of Scotwork Negotiating Skills, at 8 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at the Eisenhower Corporate Center (add to calendar). This dynamic workshop will give you practical tips on preparation and will help you: gain power even with much larger companies, understand and communicate your needs, communicate and propose your solutions, and trade for better outcomes for you and your company. The workshop works with suppliers, buyers, owners, executives operations and sales people or whoever trades anything across your organization. When negotiating agreements this workshop will help you gain better, timelier results inside and outside your organization.
Through stories, real world examples and a live negotiation case play, you will gain strategic insights for bringing new value and better negotiated outcomes to your organization and to you personally.
Attend this workshop and learn:
- How to prepare correctly for any negotiation
- How to gain power even if you feel like you are in a weak position
- How to set objectives when asking for what you must have or must avoid in your negotiation
- Who should go first when making proposals and why
- Why having a Wish & Concession list will help you be more flexible
A Light continental breakfast will be available. In fairness to all EO New Jersey members, should you reserve a spot and fall to attend (without 48 hours notice) you will be assessed a $100 charge.
Click here to register.