New EO New Jersey President Michael Schofel has written a message about the next year to the chapter. Read it below:
Happy 4th of July! Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
Welcome to our next year of EO New Jersey.
This year I am excited and honored to be representing all of you – local and national entrepreneurs “making a difference” in the economy and lives of others in New Jersey and the world.
Our key focus for this year will be: learning, process, forum and fun.
- Learning – one major learning event per quarter (in addition to our monthly events of either learning or huddles)
- Process & Growth – with great systems in place and growth in membership
- Strong Forums – provide opportunities for forums and moderators for additional training
- Fun – fun while we engage on the three items above
I am very excited to be working with the new board of both previous and new EO NJ board members (click here to see the board members).
We also have opportunities to get more engaged in a couple of key areas on a committee level rather than a full board commitment. If interested, please email me.
Just Announced: the learning team has arranged a valuable mid-summer learning event with Kathy Frank. This event includes your key executives. “Harnessing Personality to Drive Profitability: The Science of Knowing What Makes Others Tick” presented by Kathy Frank of Augur Inc. will take place July 29.
Each participant and their key executives attending:
- will have the opportunity to fill out a Predictive Index survey
- Get results by graph and written report at the event
- Explain how to use and leverage it in their business
I look forward to seeing next week at the summer Happy Hour at Basking Ridge County Club.
Enjoy your weekend! Happy Independence Day!