Executive Education Updates
1) EO/Wharton Partnership We are joining forces with the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania to offer a 3 day finance- and operations-focused seminar. Fast facts:
- – Program dates: 13-17 April 2016
- – Program Chairman: Greg Crabtree, EO Atlanta
- – Location: Wharton School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- – Cost: US$4650
- – Registration Launch: 8 October 2015 – There is not an application process for this program; we will follow the regional registration process.
- – Program Website: http://events.eonetwork.org/wharton
2) EO/London Business School Growth Forum – Round 2! The very popular and highly-rated EO/LBS program will be offered for the second time in 2016. Fast facts:
- – Program dates: 30 March-2 April 2016
- – Program Chairman: Kristin McLane, EO Cincinnati
- – Location: London Business School, London, England
- – Cost: US$4850
- – Registration Launch: 20 October 2015 – There is not an application process for this program; we will follow the regional registration process.
- – Program Website: http://events.eonetwork.org/eo-lbs
3) EMP – Applications for the EMP Class of 2018 will go live on 23 October (and close 1 February 2016). Fast facts:
- – Class of 2018, Year 1 dates: 1-5 June 2016 *Applicants who are accepted into the EMP will attend the Year 1 meeting on these dates.
- – Class Facilitator: Brian Brault, EO Western New York
- – Location: MIT Endicott House, Dedham, Massachusetts
- – Cost: EO members: $4300; non-members: US$4800
- – Program Website: http://events.eonetwork.org/emp
Banff Global University – Registration is open
Ground control to space and EO-ers everywhere: Canadian Astronaut, Colonel Chris Hadfield, called the most famous astronaut since Neil Armstrong, has just been confirmed as a 2016 EO Banff Global University keynote speaker. Like no other astronaut before him, Hadfield has found a way to humanize space travel both on and off the stage, but is most known for doing so through one of the most unique musical videos ever made. Check out Hadfield’s quite literal remake of “Space Oddity” and be sure to register for the 2016 EO Banff Global University to see and listen to him in person! Banff, Canada is a truly one of the most remarkable places on earth: towering mountains, hot springs, glorious lakes and miles of astonishing scenery all offer a beyond inspiring experience.
- Registration fee: US$3700 per person – (Members have the option of register 1 guest – same registration fee for guests)
- Hotel: Fairmont Banff Springs – members are responsible for booking their own hotel room
- Website: http://events.eonetwork.org/eobanff2016/
- EOaccess Registration Page: http://eoaccess.eonetwork.org/calgary/Events/Pages/EventDetails.aspx?eID=56428
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EOBanff2016Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EOBanff2016
Path of Leadership – Applications open
Interested in applying to join the Regional Council or a Global Committee? Apply online at http://pol.eonetwork.org/. Applications are due by January 15th (Global Board, Regional Director & Committee Chairs are due October 1st).