SPEEDVEGAS’ Track Officially Opens with Lamborghinis, Porsches, Ferraris, Audis and Shelbys on a 1.5 Mile Formula One-Inspired Racetrack (Aaron Fessler, SPEEDVAGAS) Click here to read more.
Chief Door Opener Caryn Kopp hits Amazon.com’s Best-Seller Status (Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting) Click here to read more.
The Bronx’s Historic Post Office Nears Its Future As a Revamped Community Hub (Kieran Flanagan, Hollister Construction Services) Click here to read more.
Introducing Jersey’s Best Marketing & Communications Professionals under 40! (Nick Kraus, Kraus Marketing) Click here to read more.
When hiring sellers, pay attention to the minutia (Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting) Click here to read more.
Register for Women in Business ‘Spring Fling Cooking Demo & Tasting’ (Kelley Evens, Aurora Kitchens and Interiors) Click here to read more.
- Welcome to EO Connect. Have a pressing business issue? Need assistance with a personal matter? EO Connect is a confidential, peer-to-peer platform designed to connect you with EO’s growing community of members worldwide. Create your EO Connect profile today and start leveraging the experiences and knowledge of your EO peers. For more information or for questions regarding the registration process please contact EOConnect@eonetwork.org . To explore more about EO Connect please click here.
Contribute to EO’s Social Media!
- This month, we’re looking into the #EOeconomy and current global economy. How has your company evolved during upticks or downturns in the economy? Our global business landscape is changing faster than ever, and we want to spotlight innovative entrepreneurs who are leading the way. Share your insights with successful entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts from around the world. Here are a few suggestions:
- Write an article about economic trends or share how to continuously remain innovative
- Record a video message for this #EOeconomy campaign and post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hash tag. Check out our tips for recording and posting videos to social media
- Take a picture of innovative entrepreneurs who are transforming business and tag it with #EOeconomy. Learn more about posting tagged photos on social media
Send all ideas and inquiries to Karen Summerson, EO’s Writer/Editor. If you are an active user of social media, please include your Twitter handle(s) and/or Instagram account(s) so we can tag you!
Inc Magazine’s GrowCo
GrowCo is a three-day event for entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to achieve sizable growth within their organizations. The conference in Las Vegas from May 17 to 19 and brings together a dynamic program featuring headliners straight out of the pages of Inc., business experts, and best-selling authors who share actionable information and proven strategies on all facets of growing companies.
- Visit growco.inc.com and enter code ‘EOGC16’ for an exclusive EO rate of $595 ($300 off) for conference tickets and an $890 price for GrowcCo + Inc.edu course. Your key executives can utilize too!
- Every EO member who purchases a ticket will be enrolled to have a chance to have their ticket cost reimbursed! Reach out to Erik Witzel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.