SmartCEO is now accepting nominations for the inaugural New Jersey Corporate Culture Awards!
The Corporate Culture Awards program honors companies that foster a creative, collaborative workplace culture to enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage. Smart leaders understand that culture is a company’s greatest asset, driving performance and growth. What’s more, a successful culture is actively and intentionally cultivated and developed.
Winners will be chosen by an independent committee of local business leaders, profiled in SmartCEO magazine, and celebrated at a high-energy awards event in December! Check out the 2015 Greater New York Winners
DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 24th
Who should apply?
- Companies must be headquartered New Jersey.
- Companies must generate a minimum of $2.5 million in annual revenue.
- Applicants must hold a top leadership role in their company (chairman, CEO, president, owner, executive director of a nonprofit) for at least one year.
- Applicants must provide detailed and tangible accounts about their company’s culture, mission and strategy and how it’s driven the organization’s business outcomes.
How to apply or nominate:
- Complete the attached word document and send back
How you are selected:
Upon completion of the application, applicants will receive notification that their application has been received and is under review. All applicants will be evaluated by an independent panel of local business leaders and assessed strictly based on the information provided in the application.