The Chief Door Opener strategizes on how to keep the lines of communication with prospects open and flowing (Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting) Click here to read more.
YOU’RE INVITED! Grow Your Company Conference (GrowCo) INC Magazine
EO members receive a $595 price point ($300 discount) to the GrowCo (growco.inc.com) conference with code EOGC. GrowCo will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana from May 8 to 10, 2017 and feature an outstanding lineup of speakers including, Kevin O’Leary (Shark Tank), Neil Blumenthal (Warby Parker), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), and Steve Case (Revolution).
Forum Retreat Database
The Forum team is currently working on compiling and strengthening our list of resources for Forums going on annual retreats. All compiled information will be turned into “EO Forum Retreat City Guides.” We are looking to gather information on cities where EO has chapters. All entries received by April 15th will be eligible for a drawing for one Chapter Forum Summit ($4,500 value) to be delivered in the next fiscal year! Please find the attached flyer for more information or submit your entry!
- Go to the MyEO website.
- Find the MyEO Group that resonates with your interests and passions (you can choose from adventure, recreation, industry-specific or professional groups).
- Sign up for the MyEO Group of your choice between 10 March and 26 April.
Liberty Humane gets free services (Denise Blasevick & Adam Schnitzler, The S3 Agency) Click here to read more.
Mike Michalowicz gives tips for growing a healthy business (Michael Michalowicz, Profit First Professionals) Click here to read more.
Westfield Home Transformation To Be Featured on NBC March 25th (Michael Mroz, Michael Robert Construction) Click Westfield Home Transformation To Be Featured on NBC to read more.
EO NJ member Cheryl Biron and three other women entrepreneurs will be featured during a panel discussion the evening of March 27 at Montclair State University in Montclair, N.J. The event is free and open to the public.
The panelists will share their journey from idea to successful business, and discuss whether their gender was a help, or hindrance (or both). The startup founders will also tell how they got started, how they transitioned from a corporate job, tips for securing funding and advice for selecting a partner and how to divide up responsibilities. The event will also explore why women are under-represented as entrepreneurs.
Here’s the link with more info: https://www.meetup.com/Montclair-Entrepreneurs/events/238089966/
Attendees can register at the above link, or by emailing email@example.com directly. Feel free to spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
- Rutgers student is winner in global entrepreneur award. Click here to read more.
- Forum Balance at retreat in Aspen, CO
Did you know that EO has a brand new Executive Education program focused specifically on EO members that have family businesses with the prestigious International Institute for Management Development (IMD) ? This intensive 3 day program covers topics such as: Learning from long-lasting and successful privately held businesses, What do high performing leaders actually do to be outstanding in resolving differences quickly and effectively?, Succession and Family Governance, and more! You can attend solo or bring one member from your family business to attend!
Registration Fee: US$4950/person. Registration fee includes all programming, meals and accommodations from 28 – 30 August 2017.
Number of Participants: 70 EO Members and their family business partners, colleagues or staff. You are encouraged to register and bring one member from your family business to participate in full with you, however, this is not mandatory for attendance.
Rutgers student wins regional Global Student Entrepreneur Awards competition Click here to read more.
Thank you to our generous Lead Sponsors, Award Sponsors and judges!
- Larry Prager – Entology, Inc. – Mentor
- Darlene Panzitta – DSP Clinical Research, LLC – Mentor
- JB Blanchard – RoofDeck Solutions – Judge
- Carl Gould – 7 Stage Advisors -Award sponsor
- Caryn Kopp – Kopp Consulting – Award Sponsor
- Nick Kraus – Kraus Marketing – Award Sponsor
- Keith Maddox – J.A. Lee Electric – Judge
- Kevin Mahoney – FindTape.com – Judge
- Susan Michael – Glen Eagle Advisors – Judge
- Kurt Olender – Olender Feldman – Award Sponsor, Judge
- Adam Schnitzler – The S3 Agency – Award Sponsor, Judge
- Michael Schofel – Eastman Companies – Lead Sponsor, Award Sponsor and Program Director
- Andy Tupler – Tupler Financial – Award Sponsor
- Harris Wolin – Myers Wolin – Award Sponsor
- Alan Sobel – Sobel & Co, LLC – Lead Sponsor
- Brian Warden – Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, Attorneys at Law – Lead Sponsor
- Dartcor Food Services