The Inc 5000 list was released this week. Congratulations to the following EONJ members who made the list
- Kraus Marketing (Nick Kraus) - #924
- ABS Resources (Mohamed Bakerywala) – #1106
- Hollister Construction Services (Kieran Flanagan, Sr.) – #1951
- General Devices (Curt Bashford) - #2503
- Kopp Consulting (Caryn Kopp) - #3007
- Modern Store Equipment (David Dunigan) - #3637
- Tel-Data Solutions (Damon & Vince Finaldi) - #4542
Green Brook-based BRAVO! celebrates 20th anniversary (Karen Martinez, BRAVO! Group Services) Click here to read more.
NATB Looks Forward as Industry Continues to Expand (Tom Patania, Select A Ticket) Click here to read more.
GD CAREpoint chosen to enhance patient care at Silver Cross Hospital (Curt Bashford, GD) Click here to read more.
Gruskin Group™ Wins ‘Best Out-of-Home Award’ at NJ Ad Club’s 49th Annual Jersey Awards, Earns 17 Awards (Ken Gruskin, Gruskin Group) Click here to read more.
GEI Survey Info – This is a PEAK item and adds value to our Chapter!
The Global GEI (Global Entrepreneur Indicator) Survey was launched on August 2nd and continues to August 31 – it came direct form Global.
If you have not filled out the survey please do so ASAP (only 19 member have completed this to date) Subject Line for email: EO GEI Survey – Global Entrepreneur Indicator – Take Action Today the link in the email is just for you.
Android Version of the EO App is now released!
The Android version of the EO Network App is now OUT! Download it today. This app allows members to connected instantly to all of their networks, reach out to EO members when traveling, and to register for events right within the app! The password and login are the same as if they were signing into EOnetwork.org. Want to learn more, check out this video.
AV Budgeting: Reality Check (Steve Greenblatt, Control Concepts) Click here to read more.
Entrepreneurial Advice From Five Women Who Are Making It Work (Denise Blasevick, The S3 Agency) Click here to read more.
The Foreigner, Cheap Trick, Jason Bonam Experience concert was on July 22, – 40 members and guests were in attendance. Four EONJ members (Ken Majmudar, Todd & Amy Leonardis and David Federici) won VIP backstage passes to meet Foreigner.
We now have a new process for new members that are looking to utilize their $500 New Member Voucher for NERVE 2017:
- Eligible new members will register for NERVE
- Members looking to use their voucher will need to complete the following registration online to be reimbursed: https://www.eonetwork.org/member/events-and-learning/event-details?eventid=ad63f1ec-4b19-e711-9426-00155df03a08
- Step by step instructions are on the page to help guide members
- Refunds will be issued on a monthly basis to the business address listed on the member profile
- Members can see if they are eligible on their “Member Homepage” on Eonetwork.org. A banner will be present indicating how many days remain for the voucher to be used. If no such banner exists, they are no longer eligible.
For all other qualifying events (events other than NERVE), members will have a check box option to redeem their voucher on the individual event’s registration page. The above link is only for NERVE 2017. Members that have already submitted an old voucher request form have already been notified and we are working with them on this new process.
Please direct any questions to Catherine Buckingham, (email@example.com) Global Membership Coordinator, or Courtney Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org)