Entrepreneurs Organization NJ – Global Student Entrepreneur Award
On Friday, January 26th EONJ will be hosting the annual NJ GSEA competition at the Eisenhower Corporate Campus in Livingston, NJ.
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for student entrepreneurs who actively run a business. EO GSEA nominees compete in qualifying competitions for the chance to advance to the Global Finals, held in April 2018 in Toronto, Canada. With more than 2,000 competitors from more than and 56 countries, EO GSEA is an exclusive opportunity for student entrepreneurs to make connections, find resources, and grow their businesses!
Thank you to this years Contributing Sponsors and Prize Sponsors for their generous gifts!
- Carl Gould – CEO of 7 Stage Advisors
- Adam Schnitzler – The S3 Agency
- Caryn Kopp – Kopp Consulting
- Harris Wolin – Myers Wolin – Intellectual Property Law Firm
- Michael Schofel – Eisenhower Conference Center
- Andy Tupler – Tupler Financial
- Nick Kraus – Kraus Marketing
- Sobel & Co., LLC – CPA
- Warren Leeds – Dartcor