If you weren’t one of the first 30 people to register for EONJ Takes over Pocono Raceway event you missed out! The event was “AWESOME”, “UNBELIEVABLE”, and truly a once in a lifetime experience with fellow EOers.
What to do when LinkedIn introduction stalls (Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting) Click here to read more.
FindTape.com Makes Top 1000 E-Retailers List in North America (Kevin Mahoney, FindTape.com) Click here to read more.
Receipt Bank and Profit First Professionals Announce Partnership (Mike Michalowicz, Profit First Professionals) Click here to read more.
EONJ Member Statistics as of May 15, 2017
Total EONJ members – 110
EONJ Females – 19 – 17.3% – We are well above the Global average and would like to continue this growth!
- Global female average 12.8%, US East average 13.2%
EONJ Males – 91 – 82.7%
On April 6th EONJ hosted a Test Drive at the Bernards Inn. We had a record number of Members and Prospects attend. Please welcome our newest member. Ten new members in all, the others were announced in April.
- Karen Martinez – BRAVO! Group Services
On April 6th EONJ hosted a Test Drive at the Bernards Inn. We had a record number of Members and Prospects attend. Please welcome our newest members that are already processed! Nine new members in all, the other four were announced in the April 14th Flash.
On April 6th EONJ hosted a Test Drive at the Bernards Inn. We had a record number of Members and Prospects attend. Please welcome our newest members that are already processed! Several more members will be joining within the next week.
- Mohamed Bakerywala, ASB Resources
- Megan Buzzetta, Global Planners Inc & Buzz Registration LLC
- Sejal Lakhani-Bhatt, TechWerxe
- Judy Cook - European Wax Center
A special thanks goes out to the below members who referred a candidate:
- Anna Walz
- Caryn Kopp
- Dave DeFrias
- Scott Weintraub
- Jean Oursler
- Pat McGeehan
- Harris Wolin
- Scott Peloquin
- Susan Michel
- Michael Schofel
- Rutgers student is winner in global entrepreneur award. Click here to read more.
- Forum Balance at retreat in Aspen, CO
John Cioffi, incoming EONJ President, would like to announce the board for July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018. More details will follow about upcoming board goals.
- President – John Cioffi
- President Elect – Brian MacClaren
- Forum – Larry Prager
- Membership – Ron Shovlin
- Membership Co-chairs – Steve Raz, Pat McGeehan
- Learning – Dan Wilson
- Learning Co-chairs – Tom Patania, Ellen Pietrowitz-Phillips
- SAP – Jean Oursler
- SAP Co-chair – Damon Finaldi
- Integration Chair – Shawn Smith
- Communications Chair – Nick Kraus
- Finance Chair – Darlene Panzitta
- Governance Chair – Scott Peloquin
- Mentorship Chair – Hal Levenson
- Mentorship Co-chair – Susan Michel
- MYEO – JB Blanchard
- GSEA Champion – Michael Schofel
- Visionary – Harris Wolin
- Chapter Retreat – Scott Weintraub
Record breaking attendance scheduled for upcoming EONJ events! Don’t miss out space is very limited.
If you have not already regsitered for:
- 1/26/17 - “A Consultative Sales Approach to Grow Revenue – Ian Altman” SOLD OUT – WAITLIST ONLY ! Click here to register on the waitlist. If you can no longer attend please release your space
- 2/15/17 – “Revenue is Vanity, Profit is Sanity, Cash is King” Room change due to overselling the original space – we will now be in room G at the Eisenhower Corporate Campus – 43 regsitered. Click here to register now!