Entrepreneurs’ Organization Super Bowl Celebration: the Business of Football
EO New York and EO New Jersey are celebrating Super Bowl week together with a unique, once-in-a-lifetime gathering of football business people in a full-day conference Wednesday, Jan. 29 (add to calendar).
All facets of this multi-billion dollar industry will be covered, including leadership, marketing and licensing. Former players, coaches and/or general managers will be in attendance, along with various football executives. The speaker line up will include:
- “The Big Game” broken down by former NFL players
- Recording NFL History by Dave Maltese, video director for the New York Giants
- Building a Winning Team by Ted Lundquinst, former Broncos general manager
- Using Social Media to Out-Scoop the Beat Writers by Jacob Steinberg via Skype
- “How Do I Get a Ticket to the Game?” Panel Discussion: Tom Patania of EONJ and Brad Schy of EOLA
Because we know this event will sell out, only one guest per member will be allowed once all members who want to attend have been accommodated.
Breakfast, snacks and lunch will be served. To read about the venue, visit www.chart-house.com
GUEST POLICY: Guests will be accommodated after all members who wish to attend are accommodated.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made no later than 24 hours in advance of the event. A $150 fee will be charged to those members who do not cancel within the required time frame or do not attend the event (no-show). All outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event.