How to Improve Your Business and Life…One Story at a Time
If you need to persuade and influence, teach and inspire, or want a competitive edge, come and learn to improve your storytelling ability. Storytelling is a frequently overlooked and underappreciated skill business skill.
All entrepreneurs can benefit from effective communication skills. Short, well-told stories can be used in your relationships with customers, prospects, investors, employees, potential employees and vendors. In this Patricia Fripp EO seminar you will learn to add punch and power to your business stories, examples and case histories. The event is at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 29 at the Metropolitan Room at the Newark Club (add to calendar).
Your well-told story has the power to:
- Influence others to make decisions and say “yes”
- Turn numbing data into drama
- Simplify the complex
- Make company history come alive
- Teach values and how to behave
- Explain job responsibilities
- Inspire associates to follow your vision
- Elevate teamwork and co-operation
In Patricia Fripp’s EO “One Story at a Time” session you will learn how to:
- Connect emotionally and intellectually to any audience of any size
- Identify the best examples, case histories and stories
- Incorporate all aspects of effective storytelling including creating content and delivery techniques
- Teach your team to perfect their storytelling ability
- Speak so that your listeners “can see” what you are saying
- Improve your staff meetings and training
- Adopt Hollywood techniques to your business situation
Your session presenter is Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE. Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE is a Hall of Fame keynote speaker, executive speech coach and sales presentation skills expert. Meetings and Conversations magazine named her “one of the 10 most electrifying speakers in North America.” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine wrote: “the sixth best investment in you is to attend a Patricia Fripp speaking school.”
For more than 25 years, Patricia has transformed sales teams and coached executives on how to deliver dynamic and inspiring presentations. She delights and entertains audiences while delivering practical, personalized content and consistently exceeds client expectations.
Patricia simplifies and demystifies the process of preparing and presenting powerful presentations. She is a member of the very prestigious Speaking Roundtable, an invitation-only society of highly regarded professional speakers and a past president – and the first female president – of the over 3,000 member National Speakers Association. She is also a partner in the World Champions’ Edge presentation skills coaching community with four Toastmasters International World Champions. Patricia is the author of Make It, So You Don’t Have to Fake It! and Get What You Want! and co-author of Speaker’s Edge, Speaking Secrets of the Masters, and Insights into Excellence.
In fairness to all EONJ members, should you reserve a spot and fail to attend (without 48 hours notice) you will be assessed a $100 charge.
Click here to register.