Is your Forum looking for August or September content? Are benefits becoming a headache? Consider a forum presentation with benefEx benefit consulting.
Open Enrollment Is Fast Approaching! The benefEx team is available, even with short notice, for forum presentations in August and September. If you’re ready to take a closer look at the employee benefits package you offer, RIGHT NOW is the moment to invite the benefEx team to your forum to learn more in time for 2019 plan changes. Here are the topics you can choose from:
- State of Denial: New Jersey’s Precarious Health Insurance Landscape in 2018
- YOUR Doctor Will See You Now: Eliminating Restrictive Health Insurer Networks With Reference-Based Pricing
- What Are They Thinking and Why Should I Care? How Employee Guided Benefit Restructuring Improves Cash Flow, Profitability and Morale
To schedule a benefEx presentation at an upcoming August or September Forum meeting, please contact:
Lydia Klausner: Lklausner@benefEx.com 973-740-2500 x313
SPFA Announces New Board of Directors (John Achille, SealRite Spray Foam) Click here to read more.
Abrasive Blasting Machines Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts 2022–2022 (Todd Leonardis & Steve Schneider, Kramer Industries) Click here to read more.
Software keeps store fixture manufacturer in ‘good spirits’ (David Dunigan, Modern Equipment Co Inc) Click here to read more.
If you have a NERVE Buffalo ticket you can’t use please email me – I have a member inquiry.
Is your seller maniacally methodical? (Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting) Click here to read more.
Ascensus Agrees to Acquire INTAC Actuarial Services, Inc. (Charles Rosenberg, INTAC Actuarial Services) Click here to read more.
The NEW MyEO Matrix will make it easier for members to meet other members with the same interests. Members can easily identify and communicate with fellow members based off shared personal and professional interests. Login is easy too, members simply use their EOnetwork login. Upon first login, they will be asked to fill out an interest form to be connected with other like-minded members! Check it out here: https://myeomatrix.org/eo/view/login
EONJ is beginning the new year with three new members…
- Eric Toczko – ShineOn Jewelry
- Mark Ciapka – ADWORKS
- Michael Cukor – McGeary, Cukor Intellectual Property Law
Thank you to our referring members…
- Harris Wolin
- Ellen Pietrowitz Phillips
Click to watch a one minute video of upcoming events
Meet new member Casey Bickhardt, General Machine Company of NJ. Click here to read about one of EONJ’s newest members!
Eight O’Clock, Chili’s Deploy Augmented Reality Games (Denise Blasevick & Adam Schnitzler, The S3 Agency). Click here to read more.
Brighton Cromwell to Exhibit at Eurosatory 2018 (Glenn VanEtten, Brighton Cromwell) Click here to read more.
Announcing the First Burger Summit at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration (Lance Appelbaum, Fossel Farms) Click here to read more.
Accounts in Transit (Denise Blasevick & Adam Schnitzler, The S3 Agency). Click here to read more.
50th Anniversary Jersey Awards names Giovatto Advertising Best of Show Click here to read more.
- Ken Gruskin, The Gruskin Group – won Best of Newspaper for “Lake George Jazz Weekend” (Lake George Arts Council). The Gruskin Group won 18 awards, including eight-first place and four-second place trophies.
- Denise Blasevick & Adam Schnitzler, The S3 Agency – won Best of Out of Home for “Adopt a City Pet Campaign” (Liberty Humane Society). The agency won 12 additional awards, including eight first-place and one second-place trophies.
- Nick Kraus, Kraus Marketing – won 10 awards, including three first place awards